Screenshot_8

Within this artifact I merged real life clips with my own I believe that this worked well. I imported the video clip and the inserted it into my sequence.

Screenshot_2

I located all the files I was using and then imported the within premier. This will allow me to simply click and drag if I needed anything.

Screenshot_3

I inserted new audio to give the effect that the outbreak became a huge problem and was known all around the world.

Screenshot_6

The shots I took I used the slow motion option on the iPhone this worked well with the narration in the background.

Screenshot_5I used the effect phase in premier to give my voice a robotic drowned out ton this works well with the story and creates a unsettling feeling.

Screenshot_1

I used H.264 and exported it 1080 -720 making the video good quality. I learnt different tools and techniques using adobe premiere.

 

Advertisements